Search Google Here

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Circular Needles


I discovered circular needles the other day, and let me tell you something... I LOVE THEM!
I started knitting my first sweater which is a hooded baby sweater. I will post pictures of it when I'm finished, but as I was casting on stitches to my regular needles they were so squished together that it made knitting really uncomfortable. I thought about how I could combat this situation for a good minute and remembered I had gotten a circular needle at the craft store I thought was too long for what I was originally going to use it for... Boy.. I'm glad I did not return it. The length was just perfect for the size of this sweater. Needless to say I was super stoked on that, and it sure does make knitting easier. I totally recommend anyone who has not tried circular needles and uses those super long needles to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment